HOW TO- shredded jeans.
1. take a pair of old jeans, preferably bleached or faded.
2. knees before.
3. cheese grater, smaller holes will work better.
4. grate onto the knee of the jean whilst pulled tights, try to avoid contact with skin (blood on your newly shredded jeans isn’t great.)
5. a small hole and some sign of wear will begin to show.
6. CAREFULLY take a serrated knife and tear the small hole larger.
depending on how large/worn you want the hole to look, apply more pressure to the jeans or pick away at the already frayed seams.